It is through the support of donors, sponsors, members and volunteers like you that we are able to continue to strengthen our programs, and to develop new and innovative projects to fulfill many wishes and dreams of our community members. We thank you sincerely!
- Make a cheque, payable tothe Cowichan Intercultural Society 205 – 394 Duncan Street, Duncan, BC. V9L 3W4;
- Donate over the phone with your credit card: Please call Brian at 250.748.3112;
- Pick up the printed donation form from our office;
- Print the donation form here;
- Send the completed form through email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Make an online donation through Canada helps:
Suggest ways of making your gifts:
You can make a gift from $10 to any amount you wish each month, at the end of each year we will provide you with a tax deductible charitable receipt for the whole year.
If you make a gift over $20, you will receive an official donation receipt for tax purposes.
You can designate Cowichan Intercultural Society as a beneficiary of your Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)or Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF) or any life insurance you have. These assets are highly taxed after your or your spouse’s death. By donating a RRSP or RRIF, you will offset the tax that would otherwise be payable on these assets by your estate. In addition, legacy gifts of a RRSP or RRIF are not included in the value of your estate, thus avoiding probate fees. We can help you set up planned Giving with us.
Honour a loved one – in honour of a wedding, birthday or celebration or in memory of a loved one – by making a single online donation, today.
See detailed information about Gifts from CIS Gift Policy
CIS often creates community events that provide promotional opportunities for businesses; and we welcome you to sign up for a possible sponsorship that may interest you.