The Multicultural Leadership Group is excited to announce this year’s outreach program!
Youth Ambassador: Welcome New Neighbour Program
Standing Up for Inclusion
This program is looking for YOUth and adults who:
• would like to make a positive difference in the lives of peers, and those who are younger and older then you!
• are passionate about social justice and would like to live in commUNITY
• enjoy learning and leading through active games and creative activities
This program may be of interest to you if you have:
• been bullied because of a difference you have
• seen others being bullied and wanted it to stop but didn’t know what to do
Interested? Curious? Read the Youth Ambassador Description (ya-detailed-info) to learn more!
Other benefits to participating in this program are an opportunity to:
• learn, through experience, what Cowichan Valleys Organizing Against Racism and Hate (OARH) protocol, Inclusive Leadership (IL) is all about!
• become familiar, and practice through teaching, the IL skills (link to web protocol?)
We are looking for 12-14 youth and 10 -12 adults.
Spots are filling up fast so contact Linda to reserve your spot today at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250.748.3112
Deadline for registration is November 2nd.